I’m excited to tell you all that I will be teaching on another collaborative ecourse next year!
Art Walk Alchemy begins in January and goes on sale today!
This is going to be a wonderful, year long, art course with 24 teachers! the focus of the course will be “Totems and Talismans” and we shall be teaching you our own interpretation of this theme through a variety of media. As you’ve already probably guessed, my lesson will involve gel printing of some sort! I am going to focus on hares, as the hare has a special significance for me and Scotland in particular. Hares are mystical, magical creatures here!
For an example of the type of thing I shall be teaching take a look at this hare that I recently created:
The 24 lessons (plus several bonus lessons!) will incorporate literal or metaphoric representations in the form of assemblages; journaling; jewelry; masks; watercolor, pastel, and acrylic painting; mono-printing; explosion boxes; collages; spirit dolls; and mixed media. They will be taught by 24 stellar working artists whose art you know and love. This course is suitable for all artistic levels so don’t be shy about joining us.
When you sign up for this course you will receive:
- access to 24 professional artists. Each one will be available to answer questions and support your creativity during their lesson.
- 24 in-depth video lessons (plus some!) in our favorite six art forms: paper art, clay, mixed media, fiber, jewelry, and painting.
- a creative community of fellow artists with whom you can exchange comments, share your projects, and interact throughout the entire year.
- downloadable video lessons.
- a list of supplies for each lesson. Some supplies will be available in our shop so please check it out. We will also highlight any course packs that we offer.
- an opportunity to pre-order available course packs.
- surprises and unexpected freebies throughout the year. (Who doesn’t love those?!)
Just now this class is available for the early bird special of just $99! the perfect Christmas gift for a loved one or yourself!
Take a look at some of the other teachers that will be taking part.